- The SonoDigital mobility offering is characterized by “Sustainable. Mobility. For Everyone.” You design, develop, and optimize our backend - the foundation for mobility services in the Sion.
- You will co-share our Mobility Services Backend applying best practices, including test automation on unit and integration level, orchestrated via continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- You select optimal technologies in our technology stack to serve the app via co-designed APIs.
- You like to challenge and improve your neighboring fields, including user experience, design, and backend development.
- Close collaboration with various stakeholders of the product is part of your job. Together with design, UX, product development, Sion development, and mobile app engineering, you create a user-friendly, customer-focused, and functional product.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing robust microservice backends, and you know about best practices regarding UX, internet protocols, networking, and automated testing.
- We expect proven expertise in the development and technical implementation of microservices and a strong affinity to clean code as well as a clear picture of sustainable API design. Currently, we mainly develop in go, TypeScript and Kotlin.
- We seek T-shaped people with broad, basic knowledge of all parts in a cloud-native software stack. Additionally, we value your interest in the full range of activities required to shape a great product.
- You share our passion for technology and excellent products.
- You go with the tool that serves the job instead of being dogmatic about technology choices, and you're not hesitating to learn or try something new.
- You have experience working in a team with agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban. Experience working in a remote team is a plus.
- English is a must, German a plus.
What to expect
- You will be part of our SonoDigital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our SonoDigital team is headquartered in Munich. We are seeking people who commit to a minimum on-site presence of three days, spread out over a part-time (30 hours) or full-time workweek.
You see yourself as our new Full-Stack Developer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!