- Control purchasing strategy, including but not limited to Software, Marketing, Legal and other company requirements.
- Conduct research, perform bench-marking, and gather market analysis for assigned categories.
- Establish preferred suppliers for assigned category.
- Develop and maintain key internal stakeholder relationships to create sourcing models that optimize the value of products and services.
- Identify and execute cost reduction projects including planning, coordinating with stakeholders, estimating completion, and project updates.
- Responsible for authoring and management of contract documents with the legal department.
- Place purchase orders and resolve blocked invoices related to assigned category.
- Perform assignments independently with instruction limited to results expected.
- Experience in the following areas including but not exclusively: Software solutions, Marketing, Legal and other company level requirements.
- Bachelors in relevant area or a comparable education.
- Professional experience as a Indirect Buyer with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of authoring and management of contract documents including all relevant stakeholders.
- Proficient in standard supply chain management software.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, fluent in English.