- In your role as Simulation Engineer Complete Vehicle (m/w/x) you will be responsible for the creation, planning & coordination of simulation activities
- Close cooperation with the relevant teams and suppliers to ensure smooth simulation planning and implementation
- Definition of target values with the specialist departments to ensure vehicle requirements are met
- The analysis and documentation of the results is also your responsibility
- For dealing with technical risks you initiate efficient solutions
- Development, coordination and planning of simulation scopes with the specialist departments
- Development of simulation and evaluation methods and establishment of standards. Therefore you use the results from the hardware testing for validation.
- Communicate and represent simulation results to internal technical teams as well as to development service providers and suppliers
- Relevant technical degree: Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, vehicle construction, or comparable
- Well-founded, specific professional experience in the field of simulation/CAE
- Very good understanding of the requirements and functions of the complete vehicle, such as NVH, Statics, Stiffness, Strength, Durability/Fatigue, Crash/Safety and Vehicle Dynamics etc.
- You have developed methods and techniques, such as the definition of materials and/or system validation
- Required experiences with CAE tools such as ANSA, META, Animator, Abaqus, LS Dyna, Nastran, FemFat and/or Star -CCM+
- Knowledge in the analysis and interpretation of testing results
- You have diverse methodological skills, such as Lean Management, Six Sigma and feel comfortable in an agile project management environment
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.