Your TasksSono Digital is responsible for the digital experience of our car, the Sion, and our services. We create coherent user journeys across the digital touchpoints, spanning from the web user experience to the Sono App and reaching deep into the Sion’s in-vehicle infotainment system. We are looking for a product marketing manager to join our team, build narratives for Sono’s Community Car mobility service, and supercharge product impact.
- You design and deliver the Community Car (peer-to-peer car sharing) marketing strategy, including online and offline campaigns, multi-sided business model audiences, channel approach, and growth tactics.
- You closely collaborate with Sono’s PR and communications squads telling our story to external audiences in press releases, Instagram stories, Tweets, blog posts, YouTube videos, events, and any other channel you deem relevant.
- You produce concise and inspiring copy and content for our multi-channel, multi-language customer touchpoints.
- You edit and iterate Sono Digital web properties.
- You collaborate with neighboring organizational groups, including Sion and Solar, to build coherence in our various marketing efforts.
- You identify, approach, and collaborate with ecosystem partners, maximizing our impact through shared storytelling.
- You monitor and respond to social media posts and App Store reviews.
- You collaborate closely with Product Owners, UX designers, and engineers on exceeding our product growth goals.
- You effectively communicate and collaborate across all layers of a fast-growing organization ranging from individual contributors to seasoned business leaders.
- You understand how to utilize frameworks such as the Kano Model, Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Design, and Design Thinking to build shared mental models in your day-to-day routines.
- You understand the difference between consent and consensus and apply these principles for lean, fast, and transparent decision-making in diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the mobility sector and understanding of its competitive landscape are preferred. Experience in marketing digital products and services is a vital requirement.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills and a profound understanding of German consumer behavior. Written and spoken German is a plus.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in relevant roles.
What to expect
- You will be part of our SonoDigital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our SonoDigital team is headquartered in Munich. We are seeking people who commit to a minimum on-site presence of three days, spread out over a part-time (30 hours) or full-time workweek.
As you apply for this role, we would like to give you some insights into our company culture and organization. At Sono Motors, we replace the traditional employer-employee relationship with a partnership at eye level. When people transition from large organizations to Sono, we sometimes hear that they miss certain services, support, and infrastructure. We invite you to address these gaps with us. We see you as a creator of our company, not someone who only shows up to do their job. At Sono Motors, you take matters into your own hands, and you will achieve the desired impact. Our founders and CEOs will work alongside you, and together with the entire Sono team, you will lead our organization. We expect you to take the initiative, contribute to our organizational development, accept imperfection, and communicate transparently. We call this #staysono; this is our culture.