- You are responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements as well as the preparation of the annual financial statements (HGB)
- You are responsible for the ongoing financial accounting of approx. 4 group companies in SAP
- You are responsible for the accounting processing of all occurring business transactions - including the clarification of special cases - according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- You support the preparation of consolidated financial statements according to IFRS as well as the provision of business evaluations and ad-hoc analyses, based on partly complex and extensive data sets.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and further development of the financial accounting process, including the identification and realization of optimization potential through, for example, the introduction of new posting logic, interfaces and automation.
- You are the contact person for auditors and tax consultants
- After completion of a commercial or tax training as well as an advanced training as a balance sheet accountant (f/m/x) or a degree in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in the accounting department of a company, preferably in the automotive or start-up industry
- You are confident in closing accounts according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and have sound knowledge of value-added tax
- Further training as an international accountant is a plus
- First management experience in financial accounting is desirable
- Excellent Datev or SAP knowledge, solid Excel skills are an advantage
- Very good English and German language skills are a prerequisite
- High affinity for numbers and analytical skills as well as holistic understanding of business contexts
- You have a very reliable way of working and good communication skills
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open sea and stand by your mistakes and successes
What to expect
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- A vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.