- You are responsible for the development, management and implementation of a take-back strategy for end-of-life vehicles, batteries and sub-components according to End-of-Life Vehicles Directive 2000/53/EC, RRR Directive Type Approval Recyclability 2005/EC/64, End-of-Life Vehicles Recycling Act, ISO26021 and other applicable standards, as well as considering Reach, IMDS, .... .
- You are responsible for the establishment of an end-of-life vehicle take-back management (take-back options, take-back guidelines and rules, vehicle recycling processes and solutions).
- Your tasks include the establishment of take-back networks for end-of-life parts from repairs, as well as the establishment of a recycling management system for workshop disposal.
- Furthermore your tasks are the planning of the dismantling for the complete EV including the Li-Ion battery, the development of second life applications of HV batteries and if necessary other vehicle components.
- You will work closely with Engineering, Production, Supply Chain, Quality, Sustainability and Aftermarket to implement the defined end-of-life strategies.
- You conduct training, coachings on recycling and recyclable development in all areas of vehicle development.
- You develop and create concepts for automotive reverse logistics and green logistics and incorporate them into development and logistics manuals
- You analyze possibilities to reduce material consumption, reuse and recycle materials and components and implement the necessary measures. You are responsible for establishing internal policies regarding recycling (e.g. handling and recycling of defective parts after analysis (exchange parts) , recycling processes ... )
- You establish and maintain communication with the necessary stakeholders internally and externally --> national environmental authorities, municipality, recycling plants --> information on recycling processes and policies should be developed by you and also made available on the website.
- Extensive Experience in end-of-life vehicle recycling (whole vehicle).
- Experience in automotive recyclability, testing and recycling technology.
- Knowledge and experience with the following Directives 2000/53/EC (End of Life Vehicles Regulation), RRR Directive Type Approval Recyclability 2005/EC/64, ISO26021 and other applicable standards), German and European legislation on end of life vehicle recycling ... .
- Methodological competence: life cycle assessment, REACH (chemicals regulation), IMDS, ... .
- Knowledge of quality and environmental management.
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility.
- Successful acting in a global environment with international colleagues and third parties in telephone or video conferences and face-to-face meetings.
- International and intercultural experience.
- Strong team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Able to prioritize and handle stressful situations; flexible to changing situations.
- Enthusiastic attitude towards the mission and vision of Sono Motors.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast-growing, young company.
- No entrenched processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to shape an emerging mobility provider.
- The chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because with us, your ideas are in demand, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation where we celebrate successes as much as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours.
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
You see yourself as our new Manager End-of-Life Batteries & Electric Vehicles (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!