- Lead Chassis controls design, testing, implementation and integration to the vehicle including ABS/ESC, Steering, CAN , Regen Brake, etc
- Work closely with E/E, Chassis, Powertrain and Functional Safety Teams to integrate all the control systems.
- Actively support ADAS implementation
- Lead for all Driving trade-off discussions relating to control systems function
- Coordinate all Chassis related FuSa topics
- Vehicle modelling, parametrization and simulation (MiL, SiL & HiL)
- Lead physical testing to develop, verify and validate vehicle performance relating to control system function.
- Provide vehicle level engineering diagnostics and troubleshooting support.
- Keep development documentation updated (DBC/LDF Fles, BOM, PLM/PDM, CAD).
- Several years of experience in developing Chassis Control Systems from design to serial production at OEM, ESP or Tier 1 supplier,
- Safe use of CANEasy, PYTHON, MATLAB / SIMULINK, CARMAKER
- Working knowledge of ISO26262,
- Good project management skills,
- Ability to multitask,
- Comfortable in taking complex decisions with incomplete data,
- BS/BEng or MS/MEng, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English. German knowledge is an advantage,
- Great interpersonal skills.