Your tasksJob Description Position: Senior Purchasing Manager Automotive (f/m/x)Commodity: Technology - Photovoltaic Integration and Injection MouldingDepartment: PurchasingJob brief: We are looking for a reliable Senior Purchasing Manager to be responsible for the management and execution of Sono’s commodity Technology.The goal is to manage this commodity to enhance business development and ensure long term sustainability as well as customer satisfaction. Your tasks in detail
- You will procure technical components and services within the automotive environment and according to the standards of the automotive industry. You will work on risk classification of procurement volumes, prepare requests for quotations from development results and evaluate offers.
- Within your commodity, you will prepare interdisciplinary decision-making and awarding processes, conduct contract and price negotiations and monitor the progress of projects.
- You will develop ways and means to maximize material procurement efficiency and minimize and mitigate risks, while focusing on developing supplier performance. This includes, among other things, the commercial support of change management and processing of deviations.
- You maintain the business relationship with your suppliers, monitor the delivery quality and are responsible for the respective budgets.
- You are also responsible for purchasing-controlling, including evaluating potential partners and analyzing material groups.
- You support the growth of the purchasing organization through your initiative in creating, developing and implementing new purchasing structures and processes.
- You maintain and promote corporate standards by building a strong and self-sufficient material supply base and working with suppliers to improve quality.
- As an experienced purchasing professional, you will instruct and support others in purchasing and impart extensive knowledge about your commodity and how to buy and sell it.
RequirementsRequirements we have:
- You hold a degree in engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, Supply Chain Management or a comparable education
- You have several years of professional experience as a Senior Purchasing Manager in a commodity with a proven track record of successfully managing but not limited to, Photovoltaics, Electronics, Power Electronics, Injection Moulding ideally in the Automotive or the Photovoltaic industry.
- You know the most important manufacturing processes and technologies for your commodity.
- You can fall back on basic knowledge of well-known quality methods (APQP, PPAP) and valid standards (DIN EN ISO 9001 and IATF 16949) as well as have initial experience supporting supplier audits in accordance with VDA 6.3.
- Successfully driving lean management and VAVE projects is second nature to you.
- You are willing to work in a purpose-driven and integrative organization and able to work independently handling multiple projects.
- You are proficient in standard supply chain management software (i.e. SAP/ERP)
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, are fluent in English and German and ready to travel.
What to expect:That is what awaits you:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company.
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider.
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours.
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
You see yourself as one of our new Purchasing Managers (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!