- Develop/Enhance distributed functionalities for the instrument cluster in C++.
- Develop/Support concepts and software development for the new driver working place for instrument cluster for our solar & electric driven vehicles.
- Involve in design and documentation of SW structures, SW architecture, interfaces and communication protocols, debugging, testing and bug fixing.
- Develop/Enhance the “Restbus Simulation” tool/script to evaluate the Instrument Cluster and IVI Software functionality on Bench and LabCar.
- Support the development of HMI concepts and graphical designers for displays of the instrument cluster tools using Kanzi, QT, EBGUIDE, Android Studio….
- Review the code provided by the external partners.
- Participation in planning, coordination with the team’s work according to our development processes
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Proficient in Python, C/C++ programming languages
- Good programming skills (e.g: Java, Python, embedded software development in C or C++, etc...)
- Familiar with QT Widgets/QML Framework/Car Networks (CAN/Automotive Ethernet), Android Debug Interface
- Familiar with software engineering principles (SW architectures, version management, requirements management, etc.)
- Experience in embedded and real-time software development and operating systems (Automotive Linux is advantage, Android Automotive OS(AAOS), ….)
- Experience in interface and communication protocols like CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, A2B, Ethernet, UART ….
- Familiar with Automotive SOCs and Microcontrollers
- Familiar with Functional Safety and SPICE processes
- Familiar with software quality standards and Test Driven Development
- Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR 4.0, Doors, RTC and ISO26262 is an advantage
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Embedded Senior SW Developer for platform & Instrument Cluster Software (f/m/x)?Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!