- Component and vehicle integration testing in the E/E and Powertrain team.
- Support requirement engineering for the Onboard Charger and EVSE.
- Support requirement engineering for other high voltage components.
- You have a degree in engineering in which electrotechnical and/or mechanical engineering content was a key focus.
- You already have experience in the overall design and development of an electronic product, from the signal connector to the cooling plate.
- You know the structure of a typical charger for electric vehicles.
- You are familiar with basic power electronics terms.
- You have already been involved in the vehicle integration of high-voltage components.
- If you have an idea of the typical communication protocols for electric vehicle charging, that's a plus.
- If you are good at PCB design, that's a plus.
- Very good German and English skills are an absolute must.
- You are an great team player and have organizational skills. Taking responsibility motivates you.
- Sustainability is close to your heart.
What to expect:
- Probably the best team in the world. You will never want to see other faces again on Monday morning in the group check-in ;-)
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and lots of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation, where successes are celebrated just as much as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours, plus Trello, Confluence & Slack instead of paper.