- As HR Business Partner, you are responsible for all personnel activities of the departments, from the joint creation of a personnel plan to applicant management and employee development to exit interviews.
- You see yourself as a personnel shaper of the department and always proactively bring in your perspectives on the professional and disciplinary organizational structures, culture and employees as a strong sparring partner.
- You support the teams in adapting their organizational structures and rituals to their growth and are responsible for recruiting suitable specialists and managers.
- In recruiting, you work very closely with the departments to generate optimal job profiles, write meaningful job postings and develop effective recruiting strategies.
- When it comes to acquisition, there are virtually no limits to your creativity in approach. From active sourcing, networking, partnering with external service providers or using social networks / job boards.
- As far as your education is concerned, the area and degree are not decisive for us, but your enthusiasm for this position.
- You have very solid experience in the area of employee recruitment, support and development in a dynamic corporate environment, ideally a start-up.
- You are passionate about organizational development and have experience with people growth strategies.
- You always focus on what works well and build on that, instead of focusing on the problems and challenges in everyday life.
- You manage to create your environment and tasks in such a way that you enjoy every day and can see and feel the positive impact of your work.
- You trust your intuition as well as facts in the acquisition and design of teams.
- You never forget the company's point of view when making decisions and always see the interest of the organization above your personal development wishes.
- Mistakes are part of your daily routine, as they are proof that you are outside your comfort zone.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills are a prerequisite.
What to expect:
- ..NOT: Before you send us your application: In a small company organized like we are, the traditional relationship between employer and employee is replaced by a partnership. You can't expect the same service and infrastructure as in a large company. Things you miss may have to be initiated and created by you. You're someone who really matters to the performance of our company, not just someone who comes in and does their job. You have more responsibility for the big picture and can make a bigger impact than you would in a larger organization. You'll feel a little more insecure than you would in a larger organization. How the company does financially is more directly related to your employment. The founders will work with you, but they won't run the company - you and your colleagues will. You must contribute and take initiative. You have to be prepared for the fact that not everything will be in place, maintained, or running perfectly. To work this way, open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.
You see yourself as our new HR Business Partner (m/f/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!