- You will be responsible for planning, setting up and managing the Sono Solar business unit's communications.
- You will work closely with the marketing team in the development of campaigns.
- Identification, preparation and dispatch of news and events to attend.
- You will select suitable tools and channels to strategically and specifically distribute information.
- You generate target group-oriented communication.
- Crisis management and communication.
- You should have 3-5 years of experience in communications and a degree in business, marketing or communication science.
- Experience in crisis-communication is a plus.
- You are in active contact with journalists.
- Close connections to the media in transports and logistics is a plus.
- Fluent English and German language skills are basic requirements.
- Ecological and social sustainability is a matter close to your heart.
- You are flexible and you like to shape communication in an agile working environment.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.