- Guiding your team and the organization on how to use Agile & Scrum practices and values
- Guiding your team and the organization on how to use scaling practices and principles
- Guiding your team and the organization on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating other roles of your team in playing their part in an agile collaboration
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- You have a solid work experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- At least basic experience working as Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a scaled environment or framework like LeSS, SAFe, Nexus, Scrum at Scale, etc.
- Strong willingness to foster self-organization and to empower your colleagues.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, communication and increasing transparency.
- Speaking English, fluently.
- Experience of doing Scrum in hardware development.
- Good remote facilitation skills.
- Experience with OKRs.
- Experience in automotive.
- Experience with agile tools like JIRA, Trello, Confluence, etc.
- A good sense for work organization.
What to expect:
- Working in a Teal organization is enabling you to work self-organized in a company with flat hierarchies, bringing all of "who you are" to work and follow a strong purpose of the entire organization, helping it to grow organically.
- Being part of a Scrum Master chapter / guild with a strong focus on sparring and collective growth.
- Flexible work times and your choice of work place making it possible to stay healthy during the Corona pandemic.
- Opportunity to help shaping a fast growing startup.
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as failures.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.