- You will be responsible for planning, setting up and managing Sono Motors' corporate communication.
- You will work closely with the marketing team in the development of campaigns.
- You will optimize the internal communication channels and systems.
- Identification, preparation and dispatch of news.
- You will select suitable tools to strategically and specifically distribute information.
- You generate target group-oriented communication, always close to the Sono Motors community
- Crisis management and communication.
- You should have 3-5 years of experience in corporate communications and a degree in marketing or communication science.
- Experience in crisis-communication is a plus.
- You are in active contact with journalists.
- You already have experience in team management/you are capable of building a team.
- Very good English and German language skills are basic requirements.
- Ecological and social sustainability is a matter close to your heart.
- You are flexible and you like to shape communication in an agile working environment.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Communications Manager (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!